We collect hundreds of cars every day across the country using our vast fleet of recovery trucks. We only work with the most friendly and courteous drivers. From London to the Midlands, Yorkshire, Cumbria, Essex, Sussex and more – we’re ready to collect your old, unused or broken motor. Find out where we collect from, what you need to do before collection and what happens when you have your vehicle collected.
Which Areas Can You Collect From?
National Scrap Car collects from all over the UK. Whether you’re in a city, just on the outskirts or somewhere more rural, we’ll collect your vehicle on a day that’s most convenient to you, and at no extra cost. Simply enter your postcode alongside your registration number into our value calculator to get started.
Where Does My Vehicle Need to Be for Collection?
For collection, your vehicle needs to be in an accessible location, as the recovery vehicle needs to be able to load it. We recommend leaving your vehicle on your driveway, on the side of a road, or somewhere on secure ground. If your vehicle is somewhere remote or hard to access, make sure you have made our team aware so the buyer can arrange the appropriate equipment for collection.
What Happens When You Have Your Car Collected
Once you’ve accepted the quote you want, the buyer will be in contact with you to arrange the collection of your motor – you can decide which day and time is most convenient for you.
On the day of collection, ensure the car or van is in an accessible location, so the recovery vehicle is able to retrieve it easily. Before the collector arrives, double check that you have all of your documents ready, including ID and v5c, plus the vehicle’s keys.
Before the vehicle is collected, check that any personal belongings and household rubbish has been taken out of the vehicle – failure to remove may result in your vehicle not being collected.
Why Choose Us To Collect Your Car
While there are other companies to choose from, National Scrap Car is the only company you need. Here’s why…
- We offer top prices – we’ll beat any quote in the market.
- All of our quotes are guaranteed – the price you’re quoted is the price you’ll be paid.
- It’s a completely free service – you won’t pay a penny to scrap with us.
- It’s a hassle-free and simple process – we do all of the hard work for you!
- You’ll receive a hand when filling out the paperwork.
- We are experienced and skilled – we have a wealth of knowledge in the industry.
- We only work with the most reputable and professional buyers.
- We collect from all over the UK, cities, towns, villages included.
- Choose a convenient collection time – we work around you to make the process efficient!
- Once your vehicle has been collected you’ll receive payment quickly.
- We only work with environment agency approved recycling facilities.
- We have great reviews!
Find a Buyer Near You
With just a postcode and registration number, we give our customers a free, instant car valuation with a guarantee on all of our quotes.
Whether your vehicle is old, damaged, failed its MOT, has parts missing or you’re having trouble selling it, we’ll quote any car or van, no matter the condition it’s in.